How much is the Bally’s resort fee?
The Bally’s Hotel and Casino resort fee in Las Vegas is $30.00 per room and per night excluding tax.
In general every guest in the Bally’s hotel has to pay for the resort fee. There are some possibilities that you can get a discount on the resort fee or can get the resort fee waived at the Bally’s.
Want to know more about this? Check the page What is a resort fee in Las Vegas and how to avoid it?
Included within the Bally’s resort fee
- Daily in-room high speed internet access
- All local calls
- Fitness center access for two daily
Bally’s Hotel & Casino parking fee
Recently the Bally’s Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas introduced a parking fee. The Bally’s parking fee depends on how you want to park your car.
Bally’s self parking fee
- 0 – 60 minutes: Free
- 1 – 4 hours: $7.00
- 4 – 24 hours: $10.00
- Over 24 hours: $10.00 for each additional day or fraction thereof
Bally’s valet parking fee
- 0 – 4 hours: $13.00
- 4 – 24 hours: $18.00
- Over 24 hours: $18.00 for each additional day or fraction thereof
Other fees at the Bally’s Hotel & Casino
Here is an overview of the other fees at the Bally’s Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas:
- Lost ticket parking fee: $30.00
- Extra bed fee: $30.00 per person per night
- Pet fee: $75.00 per pet per night
The Bally’s Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas is a hotel on the Las Vegas Strip.
Please note that all fees are indicative and are subject to change. ResortFeesLasVegas.com tries his best to keep the fees updated at all times. If you want to notify us about an incorrect fee please contact us.