How much is the Delano resort fee?
The Delano Hotel resort fee in Las Vegas is $35.00 per room and per night excluding tax.
In general every guest in the Delano hotel has to pay for the resort fee. There are some possibilities that you can get a discount on the resort fee or can get the resort fee waived at the Delano.
Want to know more about this? Check the page What is a resort fee in Las Vegas and how to avoid it?
Included within the Delano resort fee
- Property-wide high speed internet access in public spaces and in-room
- Unlimited local and toll free calls
- Airline boarding pass printing
- Notary service
- Fitness access for guests 18+
Delano Hotel parking fee
Recently the Delano Hotel in Las Vegas introduced a parking fee. The Delano parking fee depends on how you want to park your car.
Delano self parking fee
- 0 – 60 minutes: Free
- 1 – 2 hours: $7.00
- 2 – 4 hours: $10.00
- 4 – 24 hours: $12.00
- Over 24 hours: $15.00 for each additional day or fraction thereof
Delano valet parking fee
- 0 – 4 hours: $15.00
- 4 – 24 hours: $20.00
- Over 24 hours: $20.00 for each additional day or fraction thereof
Other fees at the Delano Hotel
Here is an overview of the other fees at the Delano Hotel in Las Vegas:
- Lost ticket parking fee: $30.00
- Extra bed fee: $40.00 per person per night
- Pet fee: $75.00 per pet per night
The Delano Hotel is part of the Mandalay Bay Hotel & Casino and is located on the Las Vegas Strip.
Please note that all fees are indicative and are subject to change. ResortFeesLasVegas.com tries his best to keep the fees updated at all times. If you want to notify us about an incorrect fee please contact us.