How much is the Excalibur resort fee?
The Excalibur Hotel and Casino resort fee in Las Vegas is $30.00 per room and per night excluding tax.
In general every guest in the Excalibur hotel has to pay for the resort fee. There are some possibilities that you can get a discount on the total resort fee or can get the resort fee waived at the Excalibur.
Want to know more about this? Check the page What is a resort fee in Las Vegas and how to avoid it?
Included within the Excalibur resort fee
- Property-wide high speed internet access in public spaces and in-room
- Unlimited local and toll free calls
- Airline boarding pass printing
- Notary service
- Fitness access for guests 18+
Excalibur Hotel & Casino parking fee
Recently the Excalibur Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas introduced a parking fee. The Excalibur parking fee depends on how you want to park your car.
Excalibur self parking fee
- 0 – 60 minutes: Free (1st day only)
- 1 – 2 hours: $5.00
- 2 – 4 hours: $8.00
- 4 – 24 hours: $10.00
- Over 24 hours: $10.00 for each additional day or fraction thereof
Excalibur valet parking fee
- 0 – 4 hours: $10.00
- 4 – 24 hours: $15.00
- Over 24 hours: $15.00 for each additional day or fraction thereof
Other fees at the Excalibur Hotel & Casino
Here is an overview of the other fees at the Excalibur Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas:
- Lost ticket parking fee: $30.00
- Refrigerator fee: $25.00 per night
- Extra bed fee: $25.00 per person per night
The Excalibur Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas is a hotel located on the Las Vegas Strip. The Excalibur hotel opened it doors for the first time in 1990 and has 3991 rooms you can choose from. Unfortunately the Excalibur Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas has a resort fee.
Please note that all fees are indicative and are subject to change. ResortFeesLasVegas.com tries his best to keep the fees updated at all times. If you want to notify us about an incorrect fee please contact us.