How much is the Bellagio resort fee?
The Bellagio Hotel and Casino resort fee in Las Vegas is $39.00 per room and per night excluding tax.
In general every guest in the Bellagio hotel has to pay for the resort fee. There are some possibilities that you can get a discount on the total resort fee or can get the resort fee waived at the Bellagio.
Want to know more about this? Check the page What is a resort fee in Las Vegas and how to avoid it?
Included within the Bellagio resort fee
- Property-wide high speed internet access in public spaces and in-room
- Unlimited local and toll free calls
- Airline boarding pass printing
- Notary service
- Fitness access for guests 18+
Bellagio Hotel & Casino parking fee
Recently the Bellagio Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas introduced a parking fee. The Bellagio parking fee depends on how you want to park your car.
Bellagio self parking fee
- 0 – 60 minutes: No charge (1st day only)
- 1 – 2 hours: $7.00
- 2 – 4 hours: $12.00
- 4 – 24 hours: $15.00
- Over 24 hours: $15.00 for each additional day or fraction thereof
Bellagio valet parking fee
- 0 – 4 hours: $20.00
- 4 – 24 hours: $25.00
- Over 24 hours: $25.00 for each additional day or fraction thereof
Other fees at the Bellagio Hotel & Casino
Here is an overview of the other fees at the Bellagio Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas:
- Lost ticket parking fee: $30.00
- Extra bed fee: $50.00 per person per night
- Pet fee: $125.00 per night plus tax
The Bellagio Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas is a five star luxury hotel located on the famous Las Vegas Strip. The Bellagio hotel opened it doors for the first time in 1998. It’s most famous for the Bellagio fountains. Unfortunately the Bellagio Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas has a resort fee.
Please note that all fees are indicative and are subject to change. ResortFeesLasVegas.com tries his best to keep the fees updated at all times. If you want to notify us about an incorrect fee please contact us.