How much is the Paris resort fee?
The Paris Hotel and Casino resort fee in Las Vegas is $35.00 per room and per night excluding tax.
In general every guest in the Paris hotel has to pay for the resort fee. There are some possibilities that you can get a discount on the total resort fee or can get the resort fee waived at the Paris.
Want to know more about this? Check the page What is a resort fee in Las Vegas and how to avoid it?
Included within the Paris resort fee
- Property-wide high speed internet access in public spaces and in-room
- Unlimited local and toll free calls
- Airline boarding pass printing
- Notary service
- Fitness access for guests 18+
Paris Hotel & Casino parking fee
Recently the Paris Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas introduced a parking fee. The Paris parking fee depends on how you want to park your car.
Paris self parking fee
- 0 – 60 minutes: Free (1st day only)
- 1 – 4 hours: $7.00
- 4 – 24 hours: $10.00
- Over 24 hours: $10.00 for each additional day or fraction thereof
Paris valet parking fee
- 0 – 4 hours: $13.00
- 4 – 24 hours: $18.00
- Over 24 hours: $18.00 for each additional day or fraction thereof
Other fees at the Paris Hotel & Casino
Here is an overview of the other fees at the Paris Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas:
- Lost ticket parking fee: $30.00
- Extra bed fee: $30.00 per person per night
- Pet fee: $75.00 per night plus tax
The Paris Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas is a four star luxury hotel located on the famous Las Vegas Strip. The Paris hotel opened it doors for the first time in 1990 and has 2916 rooms. It’s based on the city Paris in France and has a replica of the Eiffeltower in the front of the hotel. Unfortunately the Paris Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas has a resort fee.
Please note that all fees are indicative and are subject to change. ResortFeesLasVegas.com tries his best to keep the fees updated at all times. If you want to notify us about an incorrect fee please contact us.