How much is the Mandalay Bay resort fee?
The Mandalay Bay Hotel and Casino resort fee in Las Vegas is $35.00 per room and per night excluding tax.
In general every guest in the Mandalay Bay hotel has to pay for the resort fee. There are some possibilities that you can get a discount on the total resort fee or can get the resort fee waived at the Mandalay Bay.
Want to know more about this? Check the page What is a resort fee in Las Vegas and how to avoid it?
Included within the Mandalay Bay resort fee
- Property-wide high speed internet access in public spaces and in-room
- Unlimited local and toll free calls
- Airline boarding pass printing
- Notary service
- Fitness access for guests 18+
Mandalay Bay Hotel & Casino parking fee
Recently the Mandalay Bay Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas introduced a parking fee. The Mandalay Bay parking fee depends on how you want to park your car.
Mandalay Bay self parking fee
- 0 – 60 minutes: Free (1st day only)
- 1 – 2 hours: $7.00
- 2 – 4 hours: $10.00
- 4 – 24 hours: $12.00
- Over 24 hours: $12.00 for each additional day or fraction thereof
Mandalay Bay valet parking fee
- 0 – 4 hours: $15.00
- 4 – 24 hours: $20.00
- Over 24 hours: $20.00 for each additional day or fraction thereof
Other fees at the Mandalay Bay Hotel & Casino
Here is an overview of the other fees at the Mandalay Bay Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas:
- Lost ticket parking fee: $30.00
- Extra bed fee: $50.00 per person per night
About Mandalay Bay
The Mandalay Bay Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas is a four star luxury hotel located on the famous Las Vegas Strip. The Mandalay Bay hotel opened it doors for the first time in 1999 and has 3211 rooms you can choose from. Unfortunately the Mandalay Bay Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas has a resort fee.
Please note that all fees are indicative and are subject to change. ResortFeesLasVegas.com tries his best to keep the fees updated at all times. If you want to notify us about an incorrect fee please contact us.