How much is the Golden Nugget resort fee?
The Golden Nugget Hotel and Casino resort fee in Las Vegas is $27.50 per room and per night excluding tax.
In general every guest in the Golden Nugget hotel has to pay for the resort fee. There are some possibilities that you can get a discount on the total resort fee or can get the resort fee waived at the Golden Nugget.
Want to know more about this? Check the page What is a resort fee in Las Vegas and how to avoid it?
Included within the Golden Nugget resort fee
- Access for two to the Fitness Center daily (does not include the wet areas)
- Basic, in-room daily Internet access for 2 devices daily
- Two bottled waters
- Complimentary parking
- Complimentary airline boarding passes printing via the Front Desk or Box Office
- Complimentary newspapers in your respective tower lobby from 6am to 10am daily
- Downtown destination coupons
Golden Nugget Hotel & Casino parking fee
The Golden Nugget Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas has complimentary parking for all registered guests.
Golden Nugget self parking fee
- Each hour: $5.00
- 24 hours: $20.00
Golden Nugget valet parking fee
- Free – Complimentary for all guests and visitors
Other fees at the Golden Nugget Hotel & Casino
Here is an overview of the other fees at the Golden Nugget Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas:
- Lost ticket parking fee: Max
- Extra bed fee: $25.00 per person per night
- Pet fee: $60.00 per night plus tax
About Golden Nugget
The Golden Nugget Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas is a four star luxury hotel located in downtown Las Vegas. It’s the biggest hotel in downtown with 2419 rooms. The hotel opened it doors for the first time in 1946. Unfortunately the Golden Nugget Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas has a resort fee.
Please note that all fees are indicative and are subject to change. ResortFeesLasVegas.com tries his best to keep the fees updated at all times. If you want to notify us about an incorrect fee please contact us.